Ms. Poirier's Class

Norman E. Day School

Conference Notes

November22

Thank you all for taking the time to meet with me about your child.  I know the conferences are only 15 minutes, but it was so nice to sit down with you and hear how 4th grade is going for your student and to hear your questions.  Here are just a few thoughts as I head out for the Thanksgiving break.

As requested, information on the activities the students complete during reading class has been added to the blog in the Reading Resources section.  Most folks were particularly interested in the reading journal and associated expectations which can be found there.

As announced, the science test is on 11/29.  The students are able to study with the checklist, their science notebook, and by accessing the TCI online materials.  The link is on the blog homepage and the sign in information is on the sheet in your child’s binder.  There is a “game” where the students can practice answering questions.  It is a one time only question game, but I will try and reset it a few times over the next several days for kids who may want to complete it more than once.

Safe travels for those of you heading out of town and Happy Thanksgiving to all!

by posted under Uncategorized | No Comments »    

Email will not be published

Website example

Your Comment:

Skip to toolbar